I've been tagged by sweet Barbara over at Southern Lady's Vintage to list 7 Random Things That You Dont Know About Me. I've already made a list over at my Love Affair With Thrift Shops but I'm ready and willing to go for another seven! 1. I secretly love vintage Harlequin Romance books. I have a collection.
2. I once dreamed of being Mrs. Leif Garrett. Pssst..don't tell Fig Newton.
3. I hate high overpasses. I will not drive over an extremely high overpass in my city. They scare me half to death. The traffic here is terrible and everyone is a crazy driver.
4. My sisters and I were in ballet for many years. Now we are all tubby but still have our slender dancing legs. My sister Laurie (momof2roses) was more involved with her gymastics. We used to call her "Nadia". She was a little firecracker! I don't reveal that I was once a ballerina..no one would believe it!
5. I loved the show Hee-Haw. Okay okay...it's silly of course but that was all that was showing back in the 70's on Sunday night.
6. I wanted to be a Solid Gold dancer!
7. I buy too many Christmas ornaments. I buy what is leftover at departments stores after Christmas for a song and then bring bags and bags home chock full of goodies. They immediately get put into my bins underneath my bed where my husband can't see them. Well now he knows. He reads my blogs. I love you honey! : )




2 comments:
You are too funny! I know 14 weird things about you now...Leif Garrett!! Ha we must be the same age...although I like Jimmy McNichol better.
Thank you for sharing yourself with us.... Hey, I tagged you first!!! lol
Hugs,
Barbara
Post a Comment