
I am currently in the process of taking pictures of my ornaments. I've had some friends email me wanting to know when I will post more recipes and I do have a handful to still post. Jaycee, Carmen, The Pierces, Tobie, Clarissa and the Whitfields, thank you so much for your sweet emails. I appreciate you looking at my December Days blog. Clarissa, thank you for the picture of the pumpkin bread that you made from my recipe!
I should have all pictures done by the end of the month. I have been spending a little more time on My Love Affair With Thrift Shops but I have been looking forward to posting all my Christmas pictures for you.




3 comments:
Thank you so much for the sweet comment and adding us to your blog roll....we have met so many wonderful people here in blogland. We would love to link to you as well if this is okay!
blessings,
kari and kijsa
Guess what? There is a commenter on my blog today that writes Harlequin books! Jill Monroe...you can follow her link. I have never read one!
I used to love reading the Harlequin Romance when I was a teenager. My aunt let me borrow all of hers, there was one I really liked called the Moon Dancers and I always look for it in thrift stores but haven't found it yet.
See Ya, Tracy M.
Post a Comment