Today was hotter than Hades and I was wishing that some cool weather would head our way. Unfortunately, I am now living in a city where it will never snow. It can get icy but that's it. I miss Lubbock sometimes as we did get snow there during winter time. I was cleaning up in my walk-in closet this afternoon and came across my red fuzzy gloves and put them on and started wishing that Christmas would hurry up and get here. I started sweating with the gloves on so I reluctantly removed them and placed them lovingly back into my slip drawer...okay so I made that up....I tore them off and threw them into my sock drawer and muttered under my breath about the dang heat and humidty we've been having. Oh well, all I can do is wait for December and it's mercifully cool weather that we will rejoice in having.Thursday, September 13, 2007
Cool Thoughts and Hot Gloves
Today was hotter than Hades and I was wishing that some cool weather would head our way. Unfortunately, I am now living in a city where it will never snow. It can get icy but that's it. I miss Lubbock sometimes as we did get snow there during winter time. I was cleaning up in my walk-in closet this afternoon and came across my red fuzzy gloves and put them on and started wishing that Christmas would hurry up and get here. I started sweating with the gloves on so I reluctantly removed them and placed them lovingly back into my slip drawer...okay so I made that up....I tore them off and threw them into my sock drawer and muttered under my breath about the dang heat and humidty we've been having. Oh well, all I can do is wait for December and it's mercifully cool weather that we will rejoice in having.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'll trade you! I've been freezing!
Laurie
Post a Comment