



Start searching for that tape! Scotch has a great line of tapes to suit your needs. I can say in all honesty that I have tried all of these, pictured above and I prefer the transparent tape. I do love the Gift Wrap tape but I strongly suggest that you try the contoured tape dispensers. They handle well and the bright funky colors make the dispenser easy to spot amidst rolls and rolls of ribbon and wrapping paper. Lots of good choices.
I mentioned in an earlier post, way back in the archives, that I no longer wrap presents. It's true. I've been using Christmas bags and beautiful christmas tissue for the past six years. My sister Cyndi still wraps all of her gifts so I thought that this year I would buy wrapping paper and wrap a couple of gifts this Christmas. I know I will probably wind up with strips of tape in my hair!
I'll be snooping around for more useful products and post them on here for you.
Well, I'm off to night night land.
Deanna




No comments:
Post a Comment