
The Retro Silver Aluminum Tree

The white Flocked Tree
The New Shabby Chic Purple Tree
Comes in Shabby Chic Pink as well.
Wow, Christmas is upon us and I still haven't thought about where I'm going to place my tree. I have a revolving tree because I have twenty-four years of ornaments to display on it. I am a mad collector of ornaments. None are alike. I do have some beautiful blown glass ornaments but the majority of them are a mix of vintage and new. I think trees look best with an array of ornaments. I love to look at peoples trees and look at all of their treasures My tree must have multi-colored lights on it. I've never been a clear light person. on trees. I love clear lights on garland atop the fireplace mantle. I have a large green garland over the back glass door wrapped loosely with a beautiful shimmery gold ribbon and I entertwined two strings of clear bulbs in it. I looks so beautiful when we turn off all the lights in the apartment and the glow it emits puts me in the Christmas spirit.
The tree selection is so varied nowadays. Remember those silver aluminum trees? Now you can get pink, purple, red and gold! My pick will always be green trees. Alas, I can't have a real tree since the needles make welts on my skin. Boo hoo hoo! Oh well, I wouldn't trade my revolving tree for the world.
This weekend I will take some pictures of my ornaments and other stuff.
Toodles,
Deanna







3 comments:
I really like the pink one then I saw the white one. I think I like the white one best. How pretty sister! I am so not ready for Christmas!
Gosh me either, I have a mess in the living room and with the new recliners I don't see how I'm going to fit the tree in here! I'll have to do some mega rearranging!
Your sis,
Deanna
I bet your tree is gonna be beautiful! I would love to get a revolving tree stand! That is a good idea. Come visit me sometimes. I also have a Christmas blog too.I have a link to it on my regular blog.Please leave me a comment so that I'll know that you stopped by.
Post a Comment