Monday, November 24, 2008

FROM YOUR HOME TO MY HOME. THE RECIPES ARE FINALLY HERE!



Thank you my friends, for coming through for me. I love you very much!


THANK YOU MARY


THANK YOU DAVID AND BYISTEAL


THANK YOU DARRALEIGH




THANK YOU MARY




THANK YOU FARREN




THANK YOU BYISTEAL


4 comments:

Mom of 2 Roses said...

I'm sorry I didn't send you a recipe but I have been soooo sick!
The girls are home sick too.
Have fun this week!
Love,
Laurie

Farren and Byisteal said...

Wow, I am going to try that Dreamsicle punch. I had it once at my cousin's bridal shower.

Tell Mary that I got her spicy spaghetti recipe!

Have a good day BriteQQ's,
Farren

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Yum already!
Thanks for your Thanksgiving wishes and same to you Deanna :) Have fun in that hotel!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi BriteQQ"s! I will call you later today. Did you have a great Thanksgiving?

We made Mary's drink. It was SOOO good! I tried not to eat so much but you know how that goes!

We will be over in Leander this weekend and I am going to sleep in my old bedroom the moment we get there. David can take the kids for a while...hee hee hee! How lazy huh? It's all that turkey.

xoxo,
Byisteal